Primary Function: In accordance with established policies, controls, accepted practices, and purchasing techniques, acts as an agent for the Company to procure materials, components, supplies, equipment, and services at the most favorable costs and terms consistent with standards of quality, stock level, and manufacturing/ delivery schedules.
Reports to: Production Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
RECEIVING INCOMING FREIGHT
- Finished goods and Raw materials: identify, check counts and quality of products. Properly label products with part number and quantity. Receive products into ERP system put away in designated factory locations.
- Returned goods: complete RGA form including who the product is from, type of product, reason for return and condition of product
- Run daily receiving report in ERP system. Review and report any discrepancies to Shipping Supervisor.
- Pull material needed by production from Warehouse locations. Taking material from warehouse to specified locations on factory floor
- Return all unused material to proper locations in the warehouse
- Issue work-orders in ERP system and run register.
- Pull any necessary parts to be shipped out to be assembled by a contract service vendor.
- Assist in various domestic and international shipping duties including loading outbound shipments.
- Organization and upkeep of warehouse.
- Daily / Weekly Cycle counting.
- Assist in continuous improvement projects as assigned.