—Please choose an option—AlabamaAlaskaAmerican SamoaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaGuamHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaNorthern Marianas IslandsOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaPuerto RicoRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaVirgin IslandsWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming
If you chose "Other" as Company Type, please explain
Phone Number (required)
In order to provide you with product information and a quotation on our S-VECO linear brushing machines, we must first determine the application in which you are considering using the SCHAEFER BRUSH S-VECO linear cleaner. Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions.
1. Describe the application, noting the object to be cleaned, such as a conveyor or steel panel, etc, and what type of particulate is to be removed.
2. Is the particulate that is being removed:
3. Are there any chemicals present that will require special coating on machine parts to prevent corrosion?
– If "Yes", which chemicals?
4. Will the S-VECO be located inside a facility or outside?
5. What will the temperature range be where the S-VECO is to be located?
– Minimum Temperature (Please indicate Fahrenheit or Celsius)
– Maximum Temperature (Please indicate Fahrenheit or Celsius)
6. Will the S-VECO be used to clean a conveyor belt or other object? Please explain.
– If a conveyor belt, what is the coast to stop time of the belt?
– Are you using one or more scrapers on your conveyor?
–– If "Yes", how many scrapers?
– At what degree of incline, if any, does your conveyor run?
– What is the conveyor frame width (inches)?
– How wide is your conveyor belt (inches)?
7. Will the S-VECO be mounted above or below the object being cleaned?
8. At what speed is the item moving that is being cleaned? (fpm)
9. What electrical service do you have?
10. Will you require a special type of motor, such as a Chemical Duty or Explosion Proof, Etc.? Please explain.
1101 S. Prairie Avenue
Waukesha, Wisconsin 53186
Phone Number: 262-547-3500
Toll Free: 800-347-3501
Fax Number: 262-547-3927
Our customer service staff is ready to take your calls between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Central Time.